The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) are reviewing chemicals and require feedback.
The chemicals are listed below:
- Aluminium phosphide (phosphine)
- Second generation anticoagulant rodenticides
- Dithiocarbamates (including mancozeb, metiram, propineb, thiram, zineb and ziram)
- Triazole fungicides (including propiconazole)
- Fenbutatin oxide
Please provide information on the following:
- The importance of any of these chemicals to you, including the availability of alternatives.
- Do you have specific public health, worker safety, environment, trade, efficacy or labelling concerns associated with the current use of any of these chemicals in Australia?
- Do you have technical or subject matter expertise relevant to any of these chemicals that you could contribute to a review, particularly in the area of Australian agricultural practices?
- Is the information you provided applicable only to a specific state or region, or is it applicable Australia-wide?
Please direct your feedback to Executive Officer Maddison McNeil at [email protected] or ring (08) 9486 2100.