Biennial sheep and lamb conference Lambex will be held in South Australia at the Adelaide Showgrounds from July 9 -11.
LambEx is a joint initiative of producers, processors, wholesalers, retailers, researchers and service providers. It is a truly national event, attracting international speakers and passionate industry participants from all over Australia. The two-day program includes presentations and issues that are challenging, thought-provoking, innovative and inspiring, as well as food that celebrates all that is tasty and nutritious about lamb.
Farmers and students who register for the event before June 1 can save $110, reducing the price to $440, which includes:
- The PIRSA Welcome Function on Wednesday night, July 9
- Optional breakfast sessions on Thursday, July 10, with either the Grasslands Society of Australia or Sheep Genetics Australia
- All sessions and meals on Thursday
- Australian Wool Innovation’s GrandsLamb dinner on the Thursday night, plus pre-dinner drinks with the Future Farmers Network
- The Gallagher Recovery Breakfast on the morning of Friday, July 11
- All sessions and meals on Friday, July 11 until the conference closes
For more information visit www.lambex.com.au.