Nominations are now open for the annual WAFarmers Awards, which will be announced at the 2018 WAFarmers Annual Conference.
The award categories are:
- Life Membership | in recognition of outstanding service to WAFarmers in any capacity.
- Distinguished Service Award | in recognition of distinguished service to WAFarmers and for the advancement of agriculture.
- Industry Service Award | in recognition of exceptional service to the agricultural sector.
- AgConnectWA Award | in recognition of meritorious service to the WAFarmers and/or the wider agricultural industry by a member of WAFarmers, with the nominee to be under the age of 40.
- Certificate of Merit | in recognition of services rendered to WAFarmers by a member.
- President’s Award | presented to any member or affiliate of WAFarmers for exceptional service to WAFarmers.
- Special Award | presented to any member or affiliate of the organisation or the wider agricultural industry in recognition of exceptional service to WAFarmers.
Nominators should consider the following selection criteria when nominating an individual:
- The individual must have made a significant contribution to WAFarmers and/or the agricultural industry.
- The individual’s contribution would be widely recognised by WAFarmers membership and/or the broader agricultural community.
- The granting of the award would be viewed positively by the membership and be seen as positive and credible by stakeholders and the wider community.
To submit a nomination, contact Tracy-Anne Hamilton for details on how to do so by emailing [email protected] or calling (08) 9486 2100.