WAFarmers represents the voice of farmers throughout Western Australia and is continually working towards a more viable, profitable and sustainable future for the agricultural industry.
As part of this pursuit, WAFarmers develops corporate partnerships with companies who provide a service to WAFarmers members, which place money directly back into farmers pockets.
Founded in 1912, WAFarmers boasts a membership of over 3,500 farmers throughout Western Australia and continues to work directly with farmers on issues related to their on-farm business such as:
- Agricultural Protection
- Animal health and welfare
- Commodity marketing, promotion and trade
- Environment, land management and climate change
- Farm business, economics and trade
- Grower/producer representation including young farmers
- Industrial relations
- Occupational health and safety
- Property and water rights
- Research, development and biotechnology
- Transport and rural infrastructure
- Education and training