Registrations are still open for 2014 State Biosecurity Forum, Western Australia. To secure your place, please ensure your registration form is submitted by Wednesday, 26 November 2014.
A registration form confirming your attendance can be downloaded at agric.wa.gov.au/events/2014-state-biosecurity-forum.
This forum provides an opportunity for those with a keen interest in maintaining and protecting WA’s agricultural industries, aquatic and terrestrial environments to hear from leading experts in biosecurity, and to discuss some of the solutions to pressing biosecurity issues facing industry and communities.
The forum program is also available to view at agric.wa.gov.au/events/2014-state-biosecurity-forum.
- John Ruprecht, Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia (DAFWA)
- Andreas Glanznig, Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre
- David Bowran, DAFWA
- David Jarvie, Wellard Feeds
- Barry Large, Grain Producers Australia
- Stephen Hopper, University of Western Australia
- Darryl Hardie, DAFWA
- Victoria Aitken, Department of Fisheries
- Susanna Driessen, Plant Health Australia.
The draft Western Australian State Biosecurity Strategy will be released for public comment at the forum.