WA Farmers is making two submissions and is seeking council advice on the following:
- The “Initial experiences and effectiveness of the Exporter Supply Chain Assurance System (ESCAS) in delivering welfare outcomes and facilitating trade” due on the 9th of July, addressing any or all of the following points:
- Is ESCAS effective in delivering animal welfare and facilitating trade?
- Provide practical examples of how ESCAS been implemented for different markets?
- What are the achievements and areas which need improving?
- What are the associated costs?
- Suggestions for improvements? (to improve efficiency and streamlining the system)?
2. Pastoral Lease Renewal due next week July 11th regarding renewal of lease documents and provides two options to select from:
i) Option 1: Renewal of existing documents under the same terms and conditions are the existing lease or
ii) Option 2: Renewal of the lease on materially the same terms and conditions as the existing lease in a new lease document
Members can access the document online, which can be downloaded at
Members are invited to provide feedback to Grains and Livestock Executive Officer Jess before both submission dates, via email, [email protected] or phone, 9486 2100.